- © 2022. Myers Education Press. All rights reserved.
Password reset link will be send to your account e-mail
We Are Pleased to Announce These 2022 Society of Professors of Education Outstanding Book Award Winners
The Society of Professors of Education is an organization which since 1902 has provided a forum for addressing the issues facing the discipline and vocation of education.
• Blakely, E. and Hemphill, D. (2021). Opening Third Spaces for Research in Education: Challenging the Limits of Technocratic Methods.
• Boutte, G. S., King, J. E., Johnson, Jr., G. L., and King, L. J. (2021). We Be Lovin’ Black Children: Learning to Be Literate About the African Diaspora.
• Britzman, D. P. (2021). Anticipating Education: Concepts for Imagining Pedagogy with Psychoanalysis.
• Burke, K. J. and Greteman, A. J. (2021). On Liking the Other: Queer Subjects & Religious Discourses.
• Paraskeva, J. M. (Ed.) (2021). Critical Transformative Educational Leadership & Policy Studies--A Reader: Discussions & Solutions from the Leading Voices in Education.
• Roulston, K. and DeMarrais, K. (2021). Exploring the Archives: A Beginner’s Guide for Qualitative Researchers.
• Sumara, D. and Alvermann, D. E. (Eds). (2022). Ideas that Changed Literacy Practices: First-Person Accounts from Leading Voices.
• Brewer, T. J., Harman, W. G. (Eds.). (2021). The Commodification of American Education: Persistent Threats and Paths Forward.
• Gasman, M. (2021). Candid Advice for New Faculty Members: A Guide to Getting Tenure and Advancing Your Academic Career.
• Peterson, D. S. and Carlile, S. P. (Eds.) (2021). Improvement Science: Promoting Equity in Schools.
• Powell, R. and Cantrell, S. C. (Eds.). (2021). A Framework for Culturally Responsive Practices: Implementing the Culturally Responsive Instruction Protocol (CRIOP) in K-8 Classrooms.
• Spaulding, D. T., Crow, R., and Hinnant-Crawford, B. N. (2021). Teaching Improvement Science in Educational Leadership: A Pedagogical Guide.
• Zehnder, C., Metzker, J., Kleine, K., and Alby, C. (2021). Learning that Matters: A Field Guide to Course Design for Transformative Education.